On December 20, 2021 Law School Admission Council (LSAC) has begun the LSAT slot booking process. Applicants can now download the LSAT India 2022 admit card of entrance exam immediately after the slot booking. Applicants can confirm their test time slot by selecting the LSAT India test dates and timings. The LSAT 2022 admit card will provide the information to the applicants about their test slot, timings of exam along with exam day important guidelines. Once the applicants confirm the booking of the test slots, are advised to check system readiness for the remote proctored examination.
Slot booking dates and LSAT 2022 admit card
|LSAT Test Scheduling for January 2022
|January 4 to January 8, 2022
|Availability of admit cards for January session
|December 20, 2021
|January 2022 LSAT—India
|January 15, 2022
|Test Scheduling for May 2022 LSAT—India
|April 26 to April 30, 2022
|Availability of admit cards for May session
|April 26 to April 30, 2022
|May 2022 LSAT—India
|Starting May 09 2022
How to book test slot for LSAT 2022?
Before downloading the admit cards applicants need to book a test slot for LSAT India 2022. On December 20, 2021 the LSAC has initiated the slot booking. The applicants may perform the following steps to complete their LSAT India slot booking
Step-1 One needs to click on the LSAT India 2022 slot booking link which Will be available on January 04
Step-2 After clicking on that link one will find Login page, login using registration ID and password
Step-3 After the second step applicants must select the test slot and timings from available slots
Step-4 Applicants required submitting all necessary details to complete the slot booking process.
How to download LSAT India admit card 2022?
After booking the test slot applicants will be able to download LSAT 2022 admit card immediately. To download the admit card applicants must follow the below.
Step-1 First you need to visit the official website of LSAT 2022 which is discoverlaw.in.
Step-2 Candidates need to Login with their registration ID and password
Step-3 Now click on admit card link
Step-4 Your LSAT 2022 admit card will be shown on the screen
Step-5 Candidates can download and save their admit card for the examination
Details mentioned on LSAT India admit card
LSAT 2022 Admit Card carries all required information about the applicants and the exam one is appearing for. It is necessary to go through all the details carefully before downloading the document. The information mentioned which admit card contains is given below:
Note: Applicants must put signature on the admit card in the presence of the invigilator. Admit cards signed before the exam starts shall be subject to rejection.
LSAT 2022 exam day – Important documents required
Applicants need to keep the following important documents while appearing for the entrance examination.
- Print out of LSAT I 2022 admit card/slot booking
- A valid ID proof
- Two sheets of white blank paper and a pen
LSAT India 2022 – Acceptable ID forms
|Aadhaar Card/ UIDAI
|Voter ID /Election Card
|Employee ID having photograph and signature on it
LSAT India 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants who are planning to appear for the LSAT exam must keep the following guidelines in mind before going for exam:
- Login into your account for the home-based proctored exam via the link lsatindia.pearsonvue.com/TA/TestPlayer/Start.aspx
- After logging in click on your photograph and wait for 10 to 15 minutes for auto verification process by the proctor.
- Applicants are requested not to wear headphones while clicking on the photograph.
- Accept all mentioned conditions and terms and read every instruction before starting.
- After clicking on start link, start answering the questions in chronological order. Candidates must know that in case a section is skipped, it cannot be revisited.
- In condition of an error be it the faulty camera or video problem, the support team will contact you.
- Candidates should sit alone in a quiet room with enough light around to record your face properly.
- Do not try leave the boundaries of the webcam.
- Non-electronics like headphones and religious headgear, sunglasses, or caps are prohibited during exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to interact with anyone or use a book/notebook while giving the exam except a blank A4 sheet along with a pencil.