Commencement: Online Registration Mandatory for admission in all Programmes during Academic Session 2021-2022
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a Diploma Degree related to BCA Computer, which is also recognized in government and non-government jobs, the demand for this diploma course is increasing day by day in IT Sector Companies, in a way you can also call it Bachelor in Computer. Following is the eligibility criteria for BCA course-
• Candidates should be a citizen of India.
• The age of the candidate should be between 17-25 years and sometimes 22 years or even 25 years are mentioned in the application.
• Candidates must have 12th Intermediate Pass and must have a compulsory subject with Math Subject.
• Candidate should have passed 12th examination with English Subject with at least 50% marks.
How to take admission for this course Most of the BCA Course Admission is done through the entrance exam. Various Universities / Institutes organize Entrance Exams to give admission in their colleges for this course, and in some Institutes, even without Entrance Exams, Admission is available, both types of facilities are available to the students.
GGSIPU i.e Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University every year conducts IPU CET BCA 2021 for providing admission to candidates. This year also GGSIPU will conduct IPUCET to take admissions in Bachelor of Computer and Application (BCA). To enroll for GGSIPU SET BCA 2021 candidates must fulfill some eligibility criteria first. The process of registration in GGSIPU CET BCA 2021 will tentatively start from the last week of March as per the exam dates. IPU CET BCA 2021 is a University level exam which will be conducted online.
IPU CET BCA 2021 Exam Date is
Check complete 2021, date of exam and result dates.
|Course||Last date of Application submission (2021)||Date of exam (2021)||Result declaration (2021)|
|BCA||1st week of June||2nd week of June||4th week of June|
IPU CET 2021 Application Form
- Here, we have given details regarding IPU CET application form. Check carefully and follow them to fill the form.
- Applicants 2 will be able to fill the IPU CET 2021 application form through online mode.
- There will be two forms, one for the personal/general information and another one for the course and payment related details.
- The applicants should fill their general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the second form.
- Applicants also must upload the scanned passport sized colour photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- After final submission of the application form, aspirants will not be able to modify/correct the mistakes in the application form.
- Aspirants can take the printout of final submitted application form and keep it till the admission procedure gets over.
Q. Is BCA available in IPU?
Ans. IPU CET BCA 2021 is one of the most popular Entrance Examination in India conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi. Successful applicants for IPU CET BCA Entrance Examination will be eligible to apply for BCA program offered by different Top IP University BCA colleges in Delhi/NCR.
Q. Is there Physics in BCA?
Ans. To pursue a BCA programme, one need not have Physics, Chemistry and Math’s as subjects in Class 12th.
Q. Which IP college is best for BCA?
Ans. Top IPU BCA Colleges in Delhi NCR
• Trinity Institute of Higher Education.
• KCC institute of legal and higher education
• Trinity Institute of Professional Studies.
• Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies.
• Kalka Institute for Research & Advanced Studies.
• JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus.
• Integrated Institute of Technology, Dwarka.
Q. Is BCA better than BTech?
Ans. Difference Between BCA vs B.tech
whereas BTech graduate has detailed knowledge of both hardware and software. … BCA (Bachelor of computer application) makes you proficient at the application level of computers whereas BTech makes you proficient at the ‘technical’ level (Software, Hardware, applications etc.)
Q. What is the salary of BCA?
Ans.BCA Salary Structure in India
|Years of Experience||Average Salary In Rupees(Per Year)|
|0-1 year||Rs. 280,000|