IPU CET 2021 Application Form has been released on 9th April 2021, Common Entrance Test is a State university level exam through which admission will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGS IPU). The admission will be offered to applicants into various UG & PG level courses. Candidates will be offered admission into B.Tech., BCA, BBA, LLM, LLB, MCA, MBA and other many programs. It will be compulsory for aspirants to qualify entrance test (IPU CET) for admission into various programmes.
Applicants looking for admission into B.Tech. & medical program will be on the basis of JEE Main & NEET scores. Admission into Law & MCA will be on the basis of CLAT & NIMCET scores while MBA admission will be on the basis of CAT scores. Here we are provided Important information such as application form, its fee and much more regarding IPU CET application form 2021.
Candidates must go through following details regarding IPU CET Application Form:
- IPU CET 2021 registration form will get released on website through online mode.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill the application form from April 2021. It has been released on 9th April 2021 For MBA course.
- The last date to submit the IPU CET application form will be first week of May 2021.
- Candidates who want to apply for multiple courses will have to fill separate IPU CET 2021 application form.
- While filling application form, applicants should not forget to upload scanned image of photograph & signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- All significant information will be sent to candidates registered mail ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must confirm that they fulfil each eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible applicants.
- After final submission of the application form, candidates will not be allowed to modify/correct the mistakes in the IPU CET application form.
- There will be no requirement to send any hard copy of filled in application form to examination conducting authority.
- Once all details will be completely filled aspirants should not forget to take its printout for future usage.
Documents/ Details required while filling application form:
- 10th marksheet/ certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Disability certificate (in case of PwD)
- Valid mail ID & phone number
- Scanned image of photograph & signature
- Photograph should not be older than 3 weeks with 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm dimensions
- Signature with black or blue ink only
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details.
IPU CET Application Fee:
- Candidates will be able to submit application fees through online manner.
- Method of payment includes credit card, debit card or else net banking.
- All category candidates will have to submit 1200/-as their IPU CET application fees.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check following eligibility rules before applying for IPU Common Entrance Test 2021:
Nationality: Indian national citizen category candidates will be eligible to apply for IPU CET.
Age Limit: Aspirants seeking admission into UG courses must be between 18 to 21 years in age whereas post Graduate courses candidates must be between 21 to 35 years in age.
IPU CET 2021 Application Dates
Here we are showing tentative schedule regarding IPU CET Application Dates:
|Application commences||April 2021|
|Submission of application form||1st week of May 2021|
|IPU CET 2021 exam||4th week of May 2021|