Bachelor of Business Administration Overview
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Legislative Law is the full form of BBA LLB. BBALLB is a combined business and law degree that aims to impart business expertise through proficient legal comprehension.
The BBA LLB program lasts five years. Both business management and law are covered in BBA LLB syllabus. Principles of Management, Financial Accounting, Computer Applications, as well as legal topics like Family Law, Constitutional Law, Property Law, Company Law, and others, are all included in the BBA LLB Syllabus.
BBA LLB Law entrance tests like the CLAT and institution-specific entrance exams like the SLAT are used for BBA LLB admission. BBA LLB eligibility criteria obligate students to pass the board test in class 12 as a prerequisite.
The BBA LLB program’s scope includes being a corporate lawyer, an advocate, or working in any other legal-related position. The student has several options to work in reputable law firms around the nation, in multinational corporations as a legal advisor, or independently as a lawyer or advocate. The average BBA LLB salary will range from INR 2–10 lakhs per year depending on one’s experience, expertise, and talents. The average BBA LLB fee can be anywhere between 3-8 Lakhs.
BBA LLB: Course Details
Highlights for BBA LLB program are provided in the table given below:
|BBA LLB Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law|
|BBA LLB Duration||5 Years|
|BBA LLB Examination Type||Semester based|
|BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board in any of the Commerce or Arts streams with securing a minimum of 45% marks.|
|BBA LLB Admission Process||Entrance exam and several rounds of Personal Interviews|
|Average BBA LLB Fee||INR 2.5-15 Lakhs|
|Average Annual BBA LLB Salary||INR 3-8 Lakhs Per Annum.|
|BBA LLBTop Recruiting Firms||AZB & Partners, Khaitan and Co., Trilegal, Desai and Diwanji, TalwarThakore and Associates, ShardulAmarchandMangaldas& Co., Hammurabi and Solomon, S&R Associates.|
|BBA LLB Job Positions||Legal Advisor, Advocate, Partner or Associate of a Law Firm, Human Right Activist, Liquidator or Solicitor, Teacher/Professor of Government- Private Colleges.|
BBA LLB: Admission Process
For admission into a reputed BBA LLB college in Delhi NCR, the CLAT and SLAT are the most well-known law entrance tests in the nation. In addition to doing their own tests and interviews, private BBA LLB colleges in Greater Noida like KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education use entrance exams held at the federal and state levels. The application process for admission based on the entrance exam should be as follows.
- Registration: In general, the Institute/Colleges announce registration dates prior to the Final BBA LLB Admission. The chosen student must create an account and provide some basic information, such as full name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Submit Information: The application form must then be meticulously filled out with all required information. The accuracy and correctness of the information supplied here must be carefully considered.
- Submission of Required Documents: Scan and submit any required documents, such as Class 10 and 12-grade reports (If a candidate had done a Diploma then the Marksheet of the same). According to the requirements of the University/application Institute’s portal, certain documents must be uploaded in a specific format only (given in brackets like Doc File, PDF format, JPEG/PNG).
- Fees for applications: Along with submitting the application form online, an application fee must also be paid via the NEFT or Net Banking options offered there. Sometimes it is different, and candidates who fall under the SC, ST, or OBC category are given some leeway.
- Download the admit card: About a week before the test, the admit cards are often made available online. The candidates must download and print their admission cards in order to use them on exam day.
- Exam: Study according to the curriculum, sample questions, and papers from the previous year. Follow all the instructions outlined in the admit card itself to show up for the exam on the day that the institutes have specified.
- Result: Typically Results are made public a few weeks or a month following the exam day. An applicant is eligible for the next phase, such as the personal interview or assessment, if they successfully pass the BBA LLB admission
- Admission and counseling: Only students who have passed the admission exams are eligible for counseling. Following appropriate counseling, the student is now able to enroll in the BBA LLB admission
BBA LLB Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements for those pursuing a BBA LLB are straightforward and are as follows. Although the requirements for enrollment in the course will vary from institute to institute and college to college.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 exams in the key disciplines of economics, English, and statistics.
- In 10+2 levels, a qualifying aggregate score of at least 45% is required and higher. (Students in the SC/ST Category are granted a 5% relaxation for this.)
- Candidates who completed a law degree after finishing grade 10 are also eligible for admission.
CLAT Entrance exam Dates
The BBA LLB Program requires applicants to take a number of entrance tests at the national and state levels. One of the most popular of these tests is Common Law Admission Test CLAT.
CLAT: The CLAT Consortium administers the Common Law Admission Test on a national level. It is only held once each year in June to admit students to the 120 universities across the nation that provide undergraduate law studies. It is a two-hour, 150-point online test that is administered in this manner.Below is the tentative dates for CLAT exam.
|Event||Dates for CLAT 2023|
|Release of admission notification||July 15, 2022|
|Opening of CLAT 2023 application form||August 08, 2022|
|Release of first sample question set||October 8, 2022|
|Release of second sample question set||October 14, 2022|
|Last date to register||November 18, 2022|
|Last date to complete application form and submit registration fee||November 20, 2022|
|Release of admit card||First week of December 2022 (Tentative)|
|CLAT 2022 exam date||December 18, 2022 (2 pm to 4 pm)|
|Release of provisional answer key||December 19, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of final answer key||Fourth week of December 2022
|Declaration of results||Fourth week of December 2022
|Commencement of counselling||January 2022
Benefits of BBA LLB Degree
The aims, attitude, objectives, and determination of each person will determine their ability to earn a BBA LLB degree. The following are some justifications for enrolling in this course:
- Reputable Profession: The BBA and LLB are among the best fields for candidates to learn about two crucial economic topics. Business expertise comes first, then understanding of the country’s current legal system.
- High Pay: Compared to other five-year integrated programs, BBA LLB offers the best chance for qualified applicants to secure a high compensation package.
- Career Opportunities: Depending on the candidate’s knowledge, pertinent abilities, and expertise in the fields of law and business administration, candidates will be able to receive attractive compensation packages ranging between INR 2,40,000 and INR 6,00,000.
- The All India Bar Exam, Certified Liquidator and Solicitor, LLM Program, and Company Secretary are some of the PG and professional courses that candidates can continue to pursue.
BBA LLB Syllabus
- BBA LLB Subjects List
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Production & Material Management
- Personnel Management & Industry Relations
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Data Processing
- Business Laws
- Introduction to Operations Research
- Introduction to Psychology
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Sociology
- Micro Economics
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership and Ethics
- Essentials of Marketing
- Corporate Strategic Management
- International Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- MIS / Systems Design
- Understanding Industry and Markets
- Computer Applications
- Industrial Relations and Labor Legislation
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Commercial Bank Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Security Analysis
- Manufacture Planning and Control
- Digital Marketing
- Retail Management
- Financial & Commodity Derivatives
- Financial Modelling using spreadsheets
- Family Business Management
- Export/ Import Management
- PR Management
- Project Management
Compared to other disciplines like commerce and science, the legal profession offers less job options. Law graduates are employed in a wide range of positions within the sector, including Business Development Managers with various law firms, Finance and Management Accountants in the capacity of Legal Advisors, Working as an Advocate Pursuing Corporate Litigation with Other Practicing Advocates, and Articles.
For BBA LLB admission, all students must clear CLAT and research for best colleges for BBA LLB in Delhi NCR. Go through their official website to find out about BBA LLB fee, BBA LLB Syllabus, BBA LLB Placements, BBA LLB, Admission process, and more. This will help you find the best college for you.
Q1. Which college offers the best BBA LLB program?
There are numerous public and private institutions, universities, and colleges across the nation that provide the BBALLB. Nevertheless, according to India Today, KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education is the best law college in Greater Noida.
Q2. What distinguishes the LLB from the BBA LLB?
LLB, or bachelor of law, is a traditional 3 year course in the arts stream. BBA LLB, on the other hand, is a new integrated 5 year program that combines business expertise with a solid foundation in the country’s numerous laws.
Q3. How many years it takes to complete BBALLB?
BBA LLB is a 5 year integrated undergraduate program. It includes training in business management and commerce topics in addition to a thorough understanding of legislative and legal concepts.
Q4. What is the fundamental BBA LLB eligibility criteria?
The most fundamental qualification is most likely passing your 10+2 exam or higher secondary exam with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. In addition to this, you would also need to clear CLAT entrance exam with a respectable grade.